THE BEST WAY TO POWER YOUR WINCHES!
--Power all your winches with just one winch handle--
One of the main difficulties for the skipper and crew is the sheer strength that sailing maneuvers require: hoisting the mainsail, adjusting the genoa, trimming the sails, stowing the genoa. This difficulty is exacerbated by the fact that crew members are rarely well-positioned relative to the winch/handle set.
The electric winch handle eWincher is designed to perfectly assist sailing maneuvers without altering your natural movements. You’ll gain power and speed while remaining in an ideal position, without exerting any effort.
POWERFUL, IT PRODUCE 450W OF ELECTRIC POWER COMBINED WITH A 90 NM TORQUE:
- eWincher can easily hoist a 110 kg crew member up the mast on a 55-footer.
- eWincher can easily trim a 160m² spinnaker in 15 knots of wind.
FAST, IT PROVIDES UP TO 100 ROTATIONS PER MINUTE IN ELECTRIC MODE:
- eWincher hoists the mainsail in 65 seconds on a 45-footer (Oceanis 45).
It’s waterproof, lightweight, locks into the winch, and has an ergonomic design: all the controls are at your fingertips. With its standard size, it adapts to all deck layouts. Ewincher can truly be used right out of the box.
- It’s very easy to handle and insert into the winch socket, thanks to its ideal ergonomic design and very lightweight (2.2 kg)
- The electric assistance is easy to use, with all the controls located on the handgrip, allowing yo